An accomplished writer, Terry is the author of six popular books- available for sale at the CDU Sports Store:
- Canoeing Down Under - The most comprehensive book in Australia covering canoeing and kayaking. This book also includes the Avon River Guide.
- The Long Way Home - Experiences of a 24,000km, one year walk, cycle and kayak around the remote areas of Australia.
- Kimberley Challenge - Experiences of five kayaking expeditions around the remote Kimberley Coast. ?
- The Avon River Guide (Maps, information and photographs of the rapids on the Avon River),
- A Race Along The Way (A 3300km Journey down the Yukon River)
- Three Rivers to Tuktoyaktuk (A near 4000km journey down the Athabasca, the Slave & the Mackenzie Rivers)
Terry's exploits and enthusiasm continues to inspire people, young and old. His wealth of knowledge and experience makes him the BEST person to turn to for advice on any aspect of the sport. Terry and his team invite you to visit the CDU Paddling Store with any inquiry or requirements.